Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sick - not well, at all

I sit here at work wishing I was home in bed. My head hurst, my back aches, my throat is scratchy and hurts, my ears hurt, I just don't feel well :-(

So this pitty party of one is telling myself not to workout today; that I should rest and not over do things so I can get better. But whatever happened to sweating it out? Can't I just sweat the sickness away? Hmmmm?

Anyway, I just ate lunch and I still don't feel any better than I did this morning. Better than yesterday, sure. But I still feel like poop! Why I came into work this morning, I have no clue. I haven't been very productive or nice to anyone who has called. I'm just not in the mood to deal w/some things today - like people who think they deserve mt assistance b/c they found out about the program and are willing to do what it takes to qualify, even if it means getting laid off, or working less hrs. Seriously - someone told me they were going to ask their boss to give them less hrs at work just so they would qualify for the program! Really? Are you crazy or something?!

I don't think being here at work is making me feel anybetter. If anything, I'm getting sicker. Just having to listen to all these bullshit excuses of why people are in their situations, and being in this cold ass office, is making me get worse. My nose won't stop running, I have now developed a cough and I keep getting the chills.

To top it all off, I went to the doctor yesterday and she said nothing was wrong w/me! What is wrong w/her?! I have all these stymptoms and yet there is nothing wrong w/me? Are you sure?

That is why I rarely go to the doctor - b/c they always say that I'm, fine or they tell me to rest, drink plenty of fluids and take it easy. Obviously something is wrong w/me if I am at the doctor's office! I don't just hang out at doctor's offices for fun you know. Ugh! I was so frustrated when my doctor told me that I was fine. If I am fine, then why do I feel like poop?!

I just want to go to bed for like 3 days. That would really help. Oh, and some soup would be nice too.


No comments:

Post a Comment