Monday, June 14, 2010

I don't know what it is, but if it wasn't for my hsband, I'd probably go crazy . . .

So this weekend was supposed to be a nice relaxing family weekend since my sister had to work all weekend and my mom had gone to visit her boyfriend. Unfortunaltely, that is not how things turned out:

1) Friday was my day off and it was nice - I had the house to myself and even got a little scrapbooking done :-) Score!

2) Saturday was a great day - Jim and I went to look at open houses, saw a few we could actually see ourselves living in and have decided to take the plunge and get pre-approved just to see what we could possibly "afford" according to the bank - b/c you know how banks are - no matter what you make, and what you can actually afford, the look at everything, even things from your past to figure out your trends as a consumer and then tell you on what you can afford. Its usually less than the actual amount, but I guess it will be good for us in the long run (at least that's what I keep telling myself).

3) Sunday is when all hell broke lose . . . dun - dun - dun . . . so we made pancakes and eggs for breakfast (yummy!) relaxed a bit, organized the garage so we can finally use my punching bag and treadmill and took a nap - kind of. Jim got new cleats - yeah!!!! (but came home w/bruised feet b/c I guess he needs to break them in or something . . . I think they are the wrong size, but what do I know, right?) Anyway, he went to his game and got home around 5 pm.

Meanwhile, I was home waiting for my sister to get off se she and I could go look at open houses and so I could get out of the house for a bit. Well she got home around 2 (was suppoed to be home at 1) - the first strike.

While I got Ava ready, she ate and changed and we were ready to go. I had thrown a bagel in the toaster and taken out the cream cheese spread to put on it when it was done - she put it away - second strike. (how hard is it to look around and see that there is a bagel in the toaster? Or to take 2 seconds to ask if I was using the spread? Hmmm?) 

Then decided to say she didn't want to go w/me anymore. Fine, so I was going to go alone - meaning she was going to watch Ava so I could just go in and out quickly w/out having to take her out and strap her back into her carseat each and every time I stopped at a house. But NO, she decided to walk to a neighbor's house as I was getting in my car and asked me if I was just going to leave my kid home alone! - third strike.

Am I wrong for being so mad at her? She just pushed the wrong buttons and said the wrong things to me at the worst time I guess. Now we aren't speaking b/c she was begin a retard. . .

I just wanted to scream! I had been stuck at home all day cleaning and watching my kid that I was just so frustrated for not going out and doing anything . . . yeas, that is my fault b/c I could easily take Ava w/me anywhere - she's not a bad kid. Its just easier when there are 2 people or no kid at all for the quick trips.

Finally - to end the day - or make a bad day worse - the Lakers lost - idiots and I decided to accompany my hsband to airport to pick up his sister and brother-in-law. They had gone to Cancun for the week and were supposed to arrive at LAX around 8:50 pm. Jimmy and I went to get yogurt and headed to get them at 8:45 pm. Their plane didn't landuntil 10:20 pm - so we had driven around LAX 3 times and decided to go to Carl's Jr. b/c I had to pee and waitied there for them to call us when they got their bags.

Anyway, to make a long story short. my Sunday was horrible, I didn't get to bed until midnight - not good for me since I absolutley NEED my sleep - and I'm mad at my sister b/c she's a brat!!!! Seriously, if it weren't for Jimmy being there for me - I would have cused my sister out and probably beat the shit out of her just b/c.

Hopefully this week goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment