Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 3

I'm so tired this morning I have been trying to talk myself out of going walking today - NOT good. So I am posting this in hopes of motivating myself to stay on track . . .

 I need to go to the gym:

 


I want to try Yoga:


And, my goal is to be comfortable in my own skin and look like this:

 

I chose Tyra of all people b/c she is happy w/the way she looks, even if she is not super skinny like most models. Plus, I don't want to lose weight, I just want to be healthy and she looks pretty darn healthy to me!


2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if your mission was accomplished but you sure as hell just got me motivated! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. just go home and do it.
    don't think about it.
    that's what jason always tells me....
    just look at the bathing suit picture....
    haha.
    i have been walking every morning, and then today, played volleyball in the pool with my mom.... i'm sick of NOT wanting to be seen in my bikini when before i really didn't care.... =(
    i'm certain you look just fine, but it doesn't hurt to stay healthy!!!!
    get to walking lady!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete