Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baby Fever

So lately I've been really craving/wanting to have another baby. I know it sounds crazy; given the situation (living at home w/mom, just got a job after being unemployed for almost 2 yrs, have little savings, etc.) but I really can't shake this feeling!



It may just be b/c everyone is asking us if we're ready for another one, or if we want any more kids. Just yeaterday, my friend asked me when I was going to have another one! I'm thinking I'm falling into the psychology of "groupthink," where if everyone else in the group thinks it is okay or normal, then you too begin to think the same way and go along w/whatever everyone else thinks . . .

Whatever it is, I want another baby! My thinking is that it will be a great excuse to get out of this 2 yr contract w/the City and not be so stressed out! Plus, Ava's grandparents are getting older and won't be able to keep up w/all these grand children soon and I want the m to enjoy all of our kids for as long as possible! And Ava just turned one so even if I do get pregnant this yr she will be 2 ro 2 & a half when the baby does get here . . . (there I go, talking myself into it again.)

But going back to reality, we need to move out and save money and . . . well, there is no other and. The truth is, we're just not financilly ready, unless we can live w/my mom for the rest ofour lives :-)

Ugh! This is driving me nuts! I have baby fever and there is no remedy . . . Help!

some descriptive text

No comments:

Post a Comment