Monday, June 14, 2010

One more try

Let me first begin by apologizing for my frequent venting rampages on here. From reading other blogs and seeing other cute pages, I have decided to revamp my blog. Hopefully turn it into something worth reading:
- I guess I'm supposed write about good news, happy things, my creations, cool ideas and politics -who knew?!
- My first impression was that the whole blogging thing was a diary-type outlet (maybe I was wrong).
- Some people get paid for this stuff - so maybe I should take my blogging more seriously.
- people actually read these! Opps - sorry for boring you :-)

We'll see how this goes . . .wish me luck!

If you have any tips - please send them my way. I just recently figure out how to add pictures to my blogs. I will try to start posting more pictures. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. the only advice i can give you is to write from your heart.... you don't write for your audience (at least not always), you write for you.... because it's an outlet for YOU.... not for everyone else.... that's the truth.... you write to retain memories.... or to get things off your chest.... you write to forget some things.... to share some wonderful experiences and share some horrible ones.... the horribles ones help you remember the great things you DO have.... the wonderful ones are for others to share your happiness with you....
    about getting paid to blog, there aren't many.... if you put adsense or something like that on your blog, and you have a lot of people click on the ads and purchase things, i think you can make some money, but not a whole lot.... a lot of people write.... not many get paid for it.... so i wouldn't worry too much about your content.... just write from your heart.... the good, the bad, the ugly and the beautiful.... =)

    i'll tell you, the second you look to pleasing your audience or writing for anyone else but yourself, your passion for it will fade.... and you'll feel stuck.... it's much more fun the other way. =)

    i hope this week is much better than Sunday.... it was probably a bad day for you both.... let it go, and make up.... =)

    ReplyDelete