Now I lay me down to sleep . . .
But before I do I have to let you all know that Ava stood on her own (ALL by herself) for at least
a minute okay maybe 20 seconds :-) I am such a proud mommy! She even clapped while standing and then got scared when we all cheered and fell on her cushioned bottom (gotta love daipers).
As hectic as today has been, I got home around 6:20 pm and went speed walking w/my lil' princess (for the second day in a row - hence the title) . . .
Let me digress - so I'm trying to get a workout routine going, if not for anything else but to feel and be healthier and look good in a bikini again then just to lower my stress. Work has been crazy lately and my boss is, well I can't say what it is that I would like to call her right now, but you get the point. Anyway, every week by the end of the week I've develope knots in my shoulder and neck that my personal masseuse (spelling) has had to get out. So I'm on day 2 of the workout, get healthy plan. To keep me going I will need help, motivation and lots of encouragement. So I will try to post something each day, even if it is just a picture to remind me of the end goal. (shoot - I forgot to do my 200 crunches, 30 pushups and lunges -DANG!) Ok, so back to my original story . . . ate dinner, gave her a bath, checked facebook (and worked my farm), gave her a bath and put her to sleep. It was all just rush rush, but seeing that and watching how excited she was
even though I doubt she knew what was going on, made my day. So as I lay her down and wipe the drool off my arm I think about how blessed I am to have her in my life.
Oh and great job Lakers b/c, yes I even watched pieces of the Laker game and am glad they finally played like the Lakers! Now its time to cuddle before I pass out :-)
I love my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment