So back to last night. We were watching TV in the livingroom when she just stood up (it looked like she was surfing, arms out to her sides trying to balance herself) so cute. Then she looked around as if making sure no one was watching and then took a stumbling uneasy step and then another one before plopping down on her padded butt (gotta love daipers). It was too funny. I slyly snuck to get the video camera so I could catch her walking. I think I got a few of her steps before she found the camera hiding under my leg.
You have to understand that my daughter is a complete HAM - she is so cheesey! As soon as she sees a camera she is all up in the lense, smiling, talking, and making faces. I don't know where she gets it from b/c neither her father nor I like being filmed or taking pics.
Ok, back to our little ham. As soon as she noticed the camera, she sat down and crawled right for it. She seemed to be having some sort of conversation w/it and then looked at us and laughed. I'm telling you, her little personality would kill you! Watch her for a day, you'll see what I mean :-)
Anyway, Ava is WALKING!!!! Yeah!
gooo ava!!! =)
ReplyDelete