I've been checking my wedding photographer's website for our wedding pictures every day since April. He finally poste a few pics of the reception details and all of the pics of the bridal party and the park, but none from our ceremony or of my family after the ceremony nor any from the actual reception (first dance, cake cutting, etc.)
I had e-mailed him in June to ask when he would have the pictures ready and he told me by the end of July, granted there are still a few days left in July, but he had also told me that he only had one more wedding to post before ours and he would start on our pictures. So the other wedding was posted in June. Like I've siad, I've checked his website every day since April, and after the last wedding he posted a few pitures from our wedding, but not all of them and now there are pictures (a whole lot of pictures) from ANOTHER wedding!
Should I be pissed? I'm furious b/c that is two sets of wedding pictures up before ours and we got married in March! It really shouldn't take this long to get pictures back, wedding or not. Needless to say, I will not be recommending our hired photographer to anyone. He was a complete waste of $!!!
On the other hand, I did ask a friend to shoot our details before the wedding and she was nice enough to stay for the entire thing! I am so glad she did b/c we got our pictures back from her in a timely manner and they are WAY (like 100%) better than the guy we actually hired to take our pictures!
I recommend Angela MAe Photography to anyone for any occasion! She is the absolute best! She shoots from the heart and captures the most intimate moments. I love her work and know you will too!
Check her out at:
http://www.angelamaephotography.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment