Monday, July 26, 2010

Out of con-freaking-trol

Nothing I can do or say will help this situation. So far, I have managed to push her away and its all b/c I care too much. I can't just sit back and let it take over her life. I don't want to get that phone call one day asking me to go identify a body, or telling me she's in the hospital and they don't know if she'll make it.

All I can think of is, as much as she gets on my nerves and as much as we fight over everything, I can't live w/out her and I don't want to see her get hurt! I will do whatever it takes to protect her and my family! Mark my words, if anything happens to her . . . he is the first person I will go after!

This guy had the nerve to come to my house yesterday and tell me there is no way I will keep them apart. I will not keep him from seeing his girl. I can ban him from our house, but it will not stop her from going to him.

Not once did he apologize about the situation. All he said was that after all these years, after all the respect he has shown our family, we treat him like this? Like an outcast . . .

Heck yes! I listened to his side. However, it only takes one moment of disresecpt to bury all of the years of respect and love once given. How can he expect me and my family to overlook what happened, to just forget it happened? How can he show his face at our house and try to brush it off like it was nothing?!

He said what happens between them is their thing. It is none of our business. Ha! That's funny b/c when she became my family, she became my business! Fuck you and you're high horse! Whether she admits it or not, I have my evidence and I will do what it tkaes to keep her safe mother fucker!

Nothing he can say or do will ever change that. I don't care what future plans you two may have. I will make sure they do not happen.

I will do whatever it takes to keep her safe!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What fucking nerve!!! I admire your strength because I wouldn't have been able to not knock that mutherfucker out!!! Which would have made everything worse and I would have ended up in jail, so like I said I admire your strength, you did the right thing and are still doing the right thing.
    Don't give up, stand your ground. Hopefully she'll come around.

    ReplyDelete