I find out on the 26th if I will be getting laid off or not . . .
Mind you, this is after weeks of my boss telling me my position was safe b/c 1) I have a 2 yr contract & 2) I am 100% grant funded and none of my salary is paid for by the City's own funds.
This is CRAZY! I'm basically getting a 2 week notice of a layoff! I need to find a new job ASAP so I can put food on the table and pay rent. Sure, my husband works, but in to today's economy, both parents must work in order to maintain a household. I am so frustrated, haven't been able to sleep and have knots in my shoulders and neck b/c of this. . .
If anyone knows anyone who is hiring, please send me their contact info so I can apply. Thank you.
So sorry Melissa, I will keep my eyes out.
ReplyDelete