Yeah, so I think I cracked a rib coughing . . .
The other day it was Ash Wednesday and we all went to church. Mind you, this was Ava's first time in church(OMG). I was still getting over a cold that I've had for three weeks now and still have a little cough. So - my luck - every time it was quiet in church, I was either coughing or Ava would scream or yell. It was fun! Not to mention it was like a hundred degrees in there!
So as I was trying to hold in my coughs(the kind that are from deep down inside you where not just a simple little cough will do) I think I strained a muscle or cracked a rib. as we were leaving I finally got a chance to really cough and I felt a stabbing sharp pain in the upper right part of my rib cage. OUCH! Since then I haven't been able to move very much, cough, sneeze, nor lay down comfortably at all! It really sucks :-(
I need some extremely strong drugs(extra strength Tylenol isn't working). Ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment