I've been sick in bed for 4 days now and it doesn't seem to be letting up :-(
It all started w/a sore throat & body aches, then a runny nose, now I'm all congested, I can't hear a thing and I'm coughing up my lungs in th middle of the night. No bueno! I feel bad for Jimmy b/c he has to get up early and I know I'm keeping him up all night. I'm surprised he hasn't left me to sleep on the couch already.
Last night I was coughing so hard I threw up . . . Ewww, gross. I know. I had a real bad side ache thingy and my stomach was hurting so bad, I thought I was going to overdose on all the medicine I've been taking. I'm like a walking phrmacy, I swear! Let me list for you the drugs I'm on:
- Dayquil
- Theraflu cold syrup
- Tylenol cold syrup
- Tylenol
- Decongestants
Plus, I'm doing a 30 day cleanse, which is NOT helping! I feel gross all day long :-( Ugh! I wish I could just get better already!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment