Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life's Simple Pleasures

So I've been reading people's blogs and thinking about what makes me happy . . .

It doesn't take much, but I thought I'd list a few:
1. Waking up to my little girl smiling at me.

2. My morning texts from the love of my life.

3. My alone time w/a nice glass of wine, hot cup of tea or coffee or a vodka/water.

4. Not having to cook dinner.

5. The smell and sound of rain.

6. Waking up Christmas morning and rushing to open up presents.

7. Waiting for my honey to get home so we can nap together.

8. Trips to the swap meet just for the beer and food.

9. Family parties.

10. Long hot showers when I'm not feeling well.

11. Eating a bowl of popcorn b/c I can.

12. A weekend of football, snacks & beer w/my man.

13. The Sunday ads.

14. Pajama days.

15. Sweet tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment