So I'm trying this blog thing - not that I have much going on or much to say, but it'll give me something to do; maybe something more to focus on than my nerves.
I'm getting married in just a few months - 6 wks. actually - and I can't seem to stop stressing about everything. . . I don't want to become bridezilla or anything, but in the last week or so I've had 2 dress emergencies. First, my dress won't zip up and it would cost me more to have it altered than it would to just buy a new dress! Second, my sister finally tried on her bridesmaid's dress and it was too small . . . Ugh!
Then, because I've decided, last minute, to have a candy buffet, I'm collecting glass jars, bowls, etc. and buying candy. The thing is, I can't find exactly the right colors or types of candies, nor can I find the right size or shaped containers. So my wonderful idea is turning out to be hassle. Plus, I don't know who will set it up.
Finally, the whole RSVP thing is killing me! I hate wating for anything and waiting for people to RSVP so I can get started on the seating chart is driving me nuts. I'm wondering if people even saw the RSVP card, or if they're even going to do me the favor of RSVPing. Mind you I just sent the invitations out a week ago.
I know I'm just overreacting, but I can't help it. I sit at home all day and worry about these things. I can't wait to start working again . . . 1 more week :-)
what color candies do you need and what kind of candies do you want? let me know! i'll look into this if i can help in any way! i got nothin but time on my hands lady! and sweets just so happens to be a favorite of mine! =)
ReplyDelete