I just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to all of our besties!
Over the past few weeks I have realized what great friends Jimmy and I have. I've know all along that they were nice, fun, outgoing, trustworthy and great people, but lately I've been feeling more like part of the "crowd."
Carri & Leonel - are the best parents in my eyes. They seem to be on the same page and each bring a different style of parenting to the table whic,h I think is what makes things work. If Jimmy and I ever need anything, they are there! I can't imagine better Ninos for our Ava.
Hazim & Holly - never let you down when it comes to fun and excitement. I could be in a sour mood, but being around them just brings out a little bit of my better side :-) I love Hazi's rough exterior, but I know he's just a big ol' teddybear inside. Holly is a fresh breath of air. She keeps me laughing and has the cutest style. I sometimes want to have her come decorate our place. . . maybe when we get a new house I'll have her help me :-)
Paul & Jenny - so grounded and loving. They make me want to love Ava and Jimmy more each day. I don't think I've ever seen either of them upset - well, maybe when Jenny was getting ready for Christmas Mass :-) But even then, she was cute. I hope to be 10% of how they are with each other. I can really learn a lot from their relationship.
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys for being such great friends and wish you all a very happy Valentine's day!
WOW! Thanks! What a compliment. Are you sure you're talking about me and Leonel? Is there another Carri & Leonel you know? LOL
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know you started a blog!