Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Unemployedd - Yet again

I'm on the search for a new job: Anything out of the non-profit or government arena, since I have been laid off twice in the last 3 yrs (almost three times) and given the status of our economy, I need something a bit more stable. I don't want to wonder if we will get enough funding to keep the program running, or if congress doesn't sign the bill, will I have a job?

So, if any of you know of anyone who is hiring full or part time, I would love the heads up. A few things to keep in mind while keeping me posted - I need to make at least $24/Hr. or $50K/yr. I have already taken 3 pay cuts and have not been able to maintain our lifestyle. Hence, the reason I have become an avid watcher of Extreme Couping. I too, am cutting coupons and only buying when things are on sale or clearance AND I have a coupon for the item. So far, I've gotten FREE (yes I said free) Zyrtec, panty liners, milk, cereal and I'm working on getting more free things. I have requested any free samples I can find and will soon be getting them in the mail.

And now, another way you can help me out: I need your unused, unexpired coupons. If you want to save your Sunday paper coupon inserts for me, I will come pick them up or we can meet somewhere. I am seriously trying to save some major bucks here!

Let me recap . . . I need a job and unexpired coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment