Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Out of con-freaking-trol: UPDATE

I'm excited to announce that my sister has made the BEST decision EVER . . .

She has broken up with her (now ex); remember the one I couldn't prove was hitting her? Yeah, he's gone!!! I don't know exactly when this happened, but around Dec. I noticed she was going out more and more frequently, with people I've never heard of . . . she didn't buy him any x-mas gifts, which I found weird since she would normally spend tons of $ on him, nor has she been whispering on her phone everyday all day.

I am one proud sister right now! She has more friends, laughs a lot and seems much happier without the extra baggage. He, on the other hand has not had it so easy. We found out that he was arrested for unpaid parking citations and moving violations and was jailed for a few days. Who knows what he is up to now, but good riddance! As long as my sister is happy and living her life, I'm happy.

Thanks for all of your support through this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment