Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Crawling

Now that Ava is crawling, I never get a chance to sit down!

She moves so fast, I can't keep up w/her, MAN . . . She gets into everything, pulls down the safety gate, chases the cat, eats stuff off the floor, and gets stuck between the chair legs under the table and cries until someone saves her . . .

I'm going to go nuts if she keeps this up!

I already don't get much sleep b/c she's up every few hours - I think her teeth are hurting her again(poor baby). And work is crazy busy, I'm totally mentally drained from answering phone calls, returning calls, interviewing clients, writing letters, case notes and e-mails, reviewing files and approving/denying applicatns, inputing data, etc. I'm a one woman show here. So when I get home, the last thing I want to do is chase Ava around all night. I can't put her the play pen (her cage) anymore b/c she just creis and cries so I usually take her for a walk around the neighborhood. But as soon as we're home, it starts . . .

Not to mention, I have to help w/dinner, bathe Ava, get her bag ready for g-ma's the next morning and try to get her to sleep . . . I'm not complaining; just venting. I want my me time back!

some descriptive text

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had some words of encouragement but guess what honey, it only gets worse. :)
    Soon she'll learn to walk, which includes all the fun stuff you mentioned above plus falling. Then she'll learn to run! Then you'll have all the fun stuff mentioned above plus chasing her lil ass! And I bet she'll be quicker than you'd think too. LOL
    Ahhhhhh the joys of being a mommy!
    Oh and the me time?? You'll have to compromise your sleep time if you ever want to see any of that again. :)

    ReplyDelete