b. bed size: Cal King - the only way we'd all fit. I don't know how my hubby and I ever shared a twin sized bed . . . wow!
c. chore you hate: Doing dishes & laundry. Period!
d. dog's name: Zoey & Nani
e. essential "start of the day" item: Coffee or tea
f. favorite color: Pink & turquoise
g. gold or silver: White gold
h. height: 5'4"
i. instruments you play: None. I played a little violin & claranet in elementary school.
j. job: Administrative Analyst - HPRP Program Coordinator
k. kids: One - more to come in a few years.
l. living arrangements: Not ideal, but working on getting our own place.
m. mom's name: Eleanor
n. nickname: Mel
o. overnight hospital stay: When I had Ava - one night. I had to get out of there! No sleep, uncomfortable bed, & random nurses checking my bellt and ass every 5 min. Yuck!
p. pet peeve: There are soooo many - where to start:
1. Not using a signal to turn or change lanes, and then leaving it on for a long time after doing so.
2. Chewing loudly like a cow.
3. Talking in a movie theater loud enough for others to hear you.
4. Parking retardedly (not a word, but deal w/it).
5. Not flushing the toilet in a public restroom - there are no maids who will come in behind you to flush your shit ma'am!
. . . and many more, but won't bore you to death listing them all.
q. quote from movie: "Your mom goes to college." Please tell me everyone knows what this is from? - took this from Steph. I say it all the time! Love that movie :-)
r. righty or lefty: South Paw
s. siblings: One younger sis
t. time you wake up: 6:30
u. underwear: Yes
v. vegetables you dislike: brussel sprouts
w. ways or reasons you are late: Traffic
x. x-rays: Teeth, wrist, foot
y. yummy food you make: Everything, if I'm in the mood to really cook :-)
z. zoo animals you like: Giraffes
No comments:
Post a Comment